*Dr. Barry E. Knopp:
• Graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1983.
• In practice for 26 years in Norway, ME
• 1985 Licensed in State of Maine
• 1993 Certification in video fluoroscopy
• Maine Chiropractic Association
• Palmer Alumni Association
• American Chiropractic Association
• Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research
• Research Provided field studies for FDA approval for FRAS (forced recording and Analysis system) computerized adjusting instrument.
• Active in ongoing development of FRAS as field doctor.
Dr. Barry E. Knopp has been in practice since 1986 and has proudly always been in the town of Norway. His patients come from all over the state of Maine and New Hampshire for his type of chiropractic care. The Pulstar FRAS is gentle and specific chiropractic adjustments along with specialized digital motion x-rays.
**We are excited to announce our latest staff member who joined us May 2016